Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One Year Ago

I've said it before, but I just can't get over it. Last Thanksgiving I was discouraged telling family that it would be at least 4-5 more months before we heard anything. And 3 days later I was looking at this amazingly beautiful picture. It had been sitting in my inbox for almost 12 hours before I discovered it! Our agency must have told us a 100 times to "guard your hearts" during this emotional process. Perhaps I did that to much. I was in denial, afraid to believe that it could actually happen. Hence the reason 12 hours lapsed before I found it, while other families would check their email in the middle of the night! (And with good reason since it came at 1 AM!)

And this is our beautiful girl this Thanksgiving!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the pictures. What a precious, beauty! This Thanksgiving I was saying that same thing to my family... but it's probably very true for us. It will happen soon enough!

    ReplyDelete